Microblading, the Most Popular Form of Cosmetic Tattoo, is Now Available in West Bloomfield, MI
Do you wish you had fuller, natural-looking eyebrows?
Microblading is the process of implementing color pigment beneath the surface of the skin by means of a small, sterile, disposable needle to produce the appearance of fuller eyebrows or to enhance the natural features of the face.
Frequently Asked Questions About Microblading
At Chroma Tattoo, we use a highly-effective anesthetic cream during your procedure in order to numb the area. Although some discomfort is normal, we always go the extra mile to ensure your comfort..
Cosmetic tattoo treatments will never completely disappear, but they will fade over time. We recommend having them refreshed every 1 to 2 years, depending on a number of factors. The rate at which your tattoo fades depends on the pigment color, sun exposure, and other factors. Please be aware that we cannot offer guarantees regarding longevity due to the wide range of factors.
You must be at least 18 years of age to receive microblading.
As a general precaution, we do not perform any microblading or tattooing procedures on pregnant or nursing women.
At this time, we do not work on previously tattooed eyebrows.
Most microblading procedures require more than one appointment, one for the initial cosmetic tattoo, and additional meeting(s) 6-8 weeks later to reevaluate and perform any necessary touchups. Some people prefer a bolder look, and everybody heals differently, so appointment number varies by client.
For the first few days, your semi-permanent makeup will appear slightly darker and bigger than the final result. During the healing process it, will lighten a bit to its natural coloration. Please visit our tips and aftercare page for more detailed information.
We accept all forms of payment, except checks.
We allow 1 person to be present with you in the room during your appointment. Additionally, there is a waiting room for any addition friends or family members who you wish to join you.
If you cancel your appointment or fail to show up, you forfeit your deposit. If you choose to make another appointment in the future, another deposit will be required.
There is a non-refundable deposit of $100 for microblading services. The deposit DOES count towards the cost of service.
- After healing, results will differ between individual clients, and some people find they may still need to use pencil or powder. Chroma Tattoo has no control over how the healing process is managed and what the final results may be. There is no guarantee and additional sessions could be required to get your desired results, and will be charged accordingly.
- In order to book and confirm an appointment, we require a deposit to ensure that you are serious. This deposit will be deducted from the overall cost of your microblading session, and we require 48 hour’s notice in order to reschedule your appointment without penalty. If for any reason you cancel or do not arrive at your appointment, you automatically forfeit your deposit. Arriving more than 20 minutes after your scheduled appointment time may result you in the forfeiture of your deposit and your appointment being cancelled. Please notify us if you know you are going to be late. An additional deposit will be required to re-book any appointment cancelled due to lateness. All deposits are non-refundable!
- Our prices are subject to change.
- While we always strive to provide the best possible microblading services, there are factors out of our control that may result in you not achieving your desired outcome. Remember, each person will heal differently following the procedure.
Factors That Can Affect Your Outcome
- Large pores - may result in color healing blurry or blended.
- Acne or ingrown hair - injured skin is unable to be tattooed.
- Shingles - microblading procedures can cause a flare-up.
- Hair Transplants - hair transplants often result in damaged skin and mild scarring, which will affect your ability to retain pigment.