Microblading, the Most Popular Form of Cosmetic Tattoo, is Now Available in West Bloomfield, MI
Do you wish you had fuller, natural-looking eyebrows?
Microblading is the process of implementing color pigment beneath the surface of the skin by means of a small, sterile, disposable needle to produce the appearance of fuller eyebrows or to enhance the natural features of the face.
See Our Work:
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
- If you regularly have your eyebrows waxed, threaded or shaped, you should do so 3 days before your microblading appointment.
- If you have a specific shape, color or look in mind, please bring several reference photos with you to your appointment.
- Do not consume alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before or after your appointment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and tanning for two weeks before your appointment, and do NOT come to your appointment with flaking skin or a sunburn on your forehead.
- Avoid chemical peels for at least a month prior to your microblading appointment.
- For 72 hours prior to your appointment, avoid blood thinners such as Vitamin E, Aspirin, Niacin, fish oil supplements and Ibuprofen.
- Do NOT plan on leaving for a vacation within two weeks after your appointment.
At Chroma Tattoo, we use a highly-effective anesthetic cream during your procedure in order to numb the area. Although some discomfort is normal, we always go the extra mile to ensure your comfort..
Cosmetic tattoo treatments will never completely disappear, but they will fade over time. We recommend having them refreshed every 1 to 2 years, depending on a number of factors. The rate at which your tattoo fades depends on the pigment color, sun exposure, and other factors. Please be aware that we cannot offer guarantees regarding longevity due to the wide range of factors.
You must be at least 18 years of age to receive microblading.
As a general precaution, we do not perform any microblading or tattooing procedures on pregnant or nursing women.
At this time, we do not work on previously tattooed eyebrows.
Most microblading procedures require more than one appointment, one for the initial cosmetic tattoo, and additional meeting(s) 6-8 weeks later to reevaluate and perform any necessary touchups. Some people prefer a bolder look, and everybody heals differently, so appointment number varies by client.
For the first few days, your semi-permanent makeup will appear slightly darker and bigger than the final result. During the healing process it, will lighten a bit to its natural coloration. Please visit our tips and aftercare page for more detailed information.
We accept all forms of payment, except checks.
We allow 1 person to be present with you in the room during your appointment. Additionally, there is a waiting room for any addition friends or family members who you wish to join you.
If you cancel your appointment or fail to show up, you forfeit your deposit. If you choose to make another appointment in the future, another deposit will be required.
There is a non-refundable deposit of $100 for microblading services. The deposit DOES count towards the cost of service.
- After healing, results will differ between individual clients, and some people find they may still need to use pencil or powder. Chroma Tattoo has no control over how the healing process is managed and what the final results may be. There is no guarantee and additional sessions could be required to get your desired results, and will be charged accordingly.
- In order to book and confirm an appointment, we require a deposit to ensure that you are serious. This deposit will be deducted from the overall cost of your microblading session, and we require 48 hour’s notice in order to reschedule your appointment without penalty. If for any reason you cancel or do not arrive at your appointment, you automatically forfeit your deposit. Arriving more than 20 minutes after your scheduled appointment time may result you in the forfeiture of your deposit and your appointment being cancelled. Please notify us if you know you are going to be late. An additional deposit will be required to re-book any appointment cancelled due to lateness. All deposits are non-refundable!
- Our prices are subject to change.
- While we always strive to provide the best possible microblading services, there are factors out of our control that may result in you not achieving your desired outcome. Remember, each person will heal differently following the procedure.
Factors That Can Affect Your Outcome
If you are experiencing any of the following conditions on or around your eyebrows, your microblading procedure may not have the desired results:
- Oily skin – may result in hair strokes healing blurry and/or not retaining pigment well.
- Large pores – may result in color healing blurry or blended.
- Eczema (excessive flaking/itching/redness of skin) – can affect the retention of pigment.
- Acne or ingrown hair – injured skin is unable to be tattooed.
- Mature skin – older skin is often thinner, and may cause the color to heal blurry.
- Shingles – microblading procedures can cause a flare-up.
- Overly-tanned or sunburnt skin – areas suffering from sunburn will often flake off, resulting in lost pigment.
- Hair transplant – hair transplants often result in damaged skin and mild scarring, which will affect your ability to retain pigment.
- Bleeding disorders – excessive bleeding can prevent color deposits.
- Hemophilia – will result in poor color retention.
- Autoimmune disorders – many medications used to treat autoimmune disorders prevent pigment retention.
- Diabetes – can complicate the healing process.
If you suffer from epilepsy, hemophilia, heart disease, or diabetes, please seek the approval of your physician prior to receiving any tattooing procedure