Microblading Specialist in the Waterford Area
Eyebrow Enhancements: Microblading Services In Metro Detroit
If the eyes are the windows to the soul, eyebrows are the drapes- so why wouldn't you want those drapes to be as full and beautiful as possible? Whether your eyebrows are too thin or simply don't look the way you want, you can add depth and color through microblading. Chroma Tattoo offers microblading to clients in Waterford and all over the Detroit area. Our team has extensive training and expertise, and can solve any eyebrow issue with ease.
What is Microblading?
Microblading fuses tattooing and eyebrow care to add depth and color to your brows. It involves using small needles to add color underneath your skin. By blending that color in with your natural eyebrows, we eliminate any visible distinction between the two. Chroma Tattoo offers every type of microblading, from minor extensions to major changes brow shape and color.
Benefits of MicrobladingMicroblading offers a host of benefits, including:
- Fuller Hair Cover - If the hair on your brows is thin, microblading fills in the gaps.
- Even Eyebrows - Even if your brow hair is thick, it might not be distributed evenly. Microblading lets us broaden narrow areas and give your brows a complete look.
- Facial Enhancement - By lengthening your eyebrows, sharpening them, or altering their color, you can bring out your face's natural beauty.
Local Microblading Specialist - Kaylee Young of Chroma Tattoo
Tips Before a Microblading Consultation
Before microblading, make sure to:
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol for at least a day
- Don't tan your skin for two weeks
- Don't get a chemical peel for a month
- Steer clear of anything that thins your blood for three days
- Take care of any eyebrow waxing, shaping, or threading three days prior
- Assemble any photos or other guidelines that you want our artists to see
Microblading Aftercare Tips
After microblading, you may experience some swelling or skin flaking along your eyebrows. Avoid picking at these areas and allow them to heal naturally. Make sure to wash the tattooed area gently at least 3 times a day, taking care to clean your hands before you touch it. Once the area is clean, you should then apply an ointment we provide with a cotton swab. The Chroma team is happy to walk you through any part of the aftercare process, so that you can heal quickly and completely.